Dress A Girl
Around the World
Delivering Dresses and Hope to girls in need and at risk
We need your help!
Human Trafficking is the third largest criminal enterprise in the world, after drug smuggling and arms dealing. A child is trafficked every 30 seconds with the average age of a young woman being trafficked is 12-14 years old.
You can help us get more dresses to more girls around the world!
- Approved fabric, elastic, trim, buttons, double wide double folded bias tape, t-shirts (size 1-16). Download Dress Guidelines for more details.
- Underwear to put in the pocket of the dresses (size small – 16, plain colors)
- Gift Cards to purchase above supplies (JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Target)
- Create dress kits (no sewing skills needed)
- Sew the dresses (on your own time)
- Pray! (Suggested Prayer Sheet)